Jimmy Choo JC sent me wrong bag

HubbaWubba

Mar 7, 2007
I must say first off that, the shipping was superquick from the UK to the US. I was disappointed when I opened the box though. I ordered 2 bags from their online sale. One being the Bronze Mahala, the other a Champagne Maddy. They sent both bags in the Champagne color. I do like the Champagne color but not for two bags. LOL Since these are my first JC bags, I must say that I am impressed with the quality of them. I get it now! I'm usually a Chanel, Hermes and Bbag girl. Big thumbs up for an addiction in the making.

I'm glad you like the bags, but I'm sorry that they sent you the incorrect color.

What recourse to you have for receiving the wrong item? Given that you paid shipping and probably customs, will they send a new bag at no cost? How do you return the bag to the UK?

Also, I would love to see some pictures when you have a chance.

Can you take some pics, before you send them back. Ive never seen a champagne mahala. Sounds nice! Do you think you might like the champ. mahala or prefer the mahala in bronze? You can just send the maddy back. hehe

The only thing I am worried about that since it was a sale, that they won't have the bronze Mahala that I wanted originally and they will just issue a refund. They have free return shipping. But I don't think I should have to pay for shipping back to the US if they send me the right bag, kwim? I have tried to contact them today to sort it out, and they aren't returning my emails. Hopefully tomorrow I will hear from them. I will post pics tomorrow.

The only thing I am worried about that since it was a sale, that they won't have the bronze Mahala that I wanted originally and they will just issue a refund. They have free return shipping. But I don't think I should have to pay for shipping back to the US if they send me the right bag, kwim? I have tried to contact them today to sort it out, and they aren't returning my emails. Hopefully tomorrow I will hear from them. I will post pics tomorrow.

as far as i know you do not need to pay for a return. JC provides you with a DHL slip (prepaid) for returns and/or exchanges... it should be in the box with all the invoices and copies of receipts

Hubba,

That sucks. . .please do post pics before you send anything back. My bag just left the UK today - now I can't wait to see if I get the bronze one or the champagne one, lol.

So sorry to hear about your little mix-up Hubbawubba:huh:
JC London does seem to take a day to respond to emails, but they will reply by 3-4 am tomorrow. I am sure it is because of the 6-8 hour time difference (depending on where you are).
What a shame, I kept trying to put a Champagne Mahala in my bag, but they only had Bronze. Good luck and I hope everything works out for you:happydance:
The bags are TDF:drool: Looking forward to your photos!

^^^NO WAY!!! They must of ran out of the bronze then because they don't have it on their website anymore. I will post pics of what they sent me in a few before I head off to the PO.

Bummer that's very frustrating!!! So are you keeping the Champagne Maddy? Maybe this is a sign you are really destined for the Electric Blue Mahala;).

LOL I'm still working on that, btw.

Anywhoo, here are a couple of quick pictures of the Champagne Mahala (left) and Maddy (right). I did a close up so you could see the color. It's not as bright as I thought it would be, but its pretty blingy. It's a very pale gold. Enjoy.

Attachments

• P10100131.jpg
    P10100131.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 62
  • P101000712.JPG
    P101000712.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 73
Wow Hubbawubba:drool: Love both of them. Still I am sorry to hear they have no more bronze Mahala's. You might try giving Casey a call at the Chicago store and see if by chance she can locate a bronze Mahala you can exchange her for. Just a thought....
312-255-1170

Well the thing is, I have to ship it back to the UK. I can't walk into a JC boutique and return it. If that was the case, there are a couple in the NYC area I could just go in to. They do offer free return shipping. I only want to exchange for the Bronze if I can get it at the sale price I paid. The Mahala is going back tomorrow. I hope that if they do send me back a Bronze Mahala that they don't charge me for shipping.