Tell the truth now! How much time do you spend on the computer/internet a day?

toxicgarden

Sep 11, 2006
How much time do you spend on the internet/computer a day?

Misc.?
Forums?
Communication (Facebook, myspace, email, Aim)?
Work?
Time you should be working?

Gasp... TOTAL?

Misc.? 20 minutes
Forums? 1 hour
Communication (Facebook, myspace, email, Aim)? 20 minutes
Work? 7-9 hours
Time you should be working? 0 (I sell dish network, I have no time for playing around!)

Gasp... TOTAL? Close to 11 hours some day, almost 2 just for personal use! YIKES!

How much time do YOU spend on the internet a day? :graucho:

Way too much. I don't watch TV any more, my house is like a pig sty and I just sit surfing all evening! I seem to spend absolutely hours browsing Ebay and shopping sites.

I have only recently found this fab site (love it) and it has already kept me up reading posts for two nights in a row.

Too much, but trying to cut back a bit.

Depends on the day too. Some days as little as an hour total, grabbing 10 minutes here and there....some days, I get lost and before I know it 3 or 4 hours has gone by.

Way way way WAY too much! haha... I'd say I spend most of the time here, but also check e-mail, go on livejournal, facebook, CNN.com, read some blogs, and of course online shopping sites.

And I don't even use it at work! Wait, let me correct myself. I use it, but not for work purposes. :angel:

Wow! I'm not usually a fan of blinged out fans (a little too Paris Hilton or something for my liking), but this is gorgeous! It reminds me of Pucci...loving it!

^Oops, I think you posted in the wrong thread!

I am on the computer at work (8 hrs) and then another hour or so when I get home (personal e-mail, perez hilton, ebay, other guilty pleasures...)

^Oops, I think you posted in the wrong thread!

I am on the computer at work (8 hrs) and then another hour or so when I get home (personal e-mail, perez hilton, ebay, other guilty pleasures...)

PEREZ HILTON! Def. a guilty pleasure! I spend far to much time on gossip websites that just put bad stuff in my head.

Too much I guess!
I had a Sims-addiction about half a year ago and I spent way too much time on my laptop then. After that it wasn't too much, still a lot (homework & MSN!) - but since I discovered tPF it's definitely increased...

Haha too much as well!

I probably spend a good 8 hrs on the computer. But most of the time it's at work (like at the moment). The weekends I just go on to check emails etc and that's about it.