Paprika accessories

kcd1695

O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Has anyone stumbled across any paprika accessories? I'd love to find a coin purse or make up clutch.

I've worn out my local resources and figured I'd check with you all before hitting up the national yellow pages.

Is paprika the same as Rouille? I wanted a coin for a long time and had to wait until one appeared on eb*y. I know Barney's just got rid of their stock of Rouille a few weeks back by putting it on sale (I got a first), but it's worth a call to BalNY.

Is paprika the same as Rouille? I wanted a coin for a long time and had to wait until one appeared on eb*y. I know Barney's just got rid of their stock of Rouille a few weeks back by putting it on sale (I got a first), but it's worth a call to BalNY.
Why did they get rid of their Rouille stock? Was it not selling well?

I'll have to give BalNY a shot. Looks like I missed out at Barneys. There's deffinitely none in stock at either of the locations near me! Too bad I missed the sale! it's such a pretty color.

Why did they get rid of their Rouille stock? Was it not selling well?

I'm not sure why, but about three weeks ago there was a post here that there were some bags on sale at Barneys. When I called they had several boxes and couriers in ink and a first in rouille. I think they were making room for the new season colors.

OK....maybe we should call the '06 Rouille, Rouille and the '07 Rouille, Paprika. AR calls the '07 Rouille whereas BalNY calls them Paprika. Wish they would just call it one name because it's confusing the heck outta me:confused1:. I'm looking for the Paprika Twiggy. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it? TIA

OK....maybe we should call the '06 Rouille, Rouille and the '07 Rouille, Paprika. AR calls the '07 Rouille whereas BalNY calls them Paprika. Wish they would just call it one name because it's confusing the heck outta me:confused1:. I'm looking for the Paprika Twiggy. Does anyone know where I might be able to find it? TIA

have you tried aloharag? or balparis?