Black and Rouge H Crinoline..Seasonal?

Oh I think year around definately. Ya might not want to carry it when snow drifts abound tho but otherwise fall & winter. It is a lovely bag!

I have exactly that combo in a large Kelly, and I think that being rather dark looking it is good for all year round. I dont think the lightness of the crinoline means spring and summer only. I use it all year and as it also resists water well (both the buffalo and the crin are water resistant) it holds up beautifully on damper autumn days. It is a very special bag IMO!

I have exactly that combo in a large Kelly, and I think that being rather dark looking it is good for all year round. I dont think the lightness of the crinoline means spring and summer only. I use it all year and as it also resists water well (both the buffalo and the crin are water resistant) it holds up beautifully on damper autumn days. It is a very special bag IMO!

Thanks for the tip about the water resistance. Did not know this about crinoline.

I think it may be dark for summer (though how cute it would be with a white shirt and jeans!!!).

Fabulous for all other seasons....

Thanks BabaBebi -- I did not know that Buffalo & Crinoline are water resistant!