Magenta/bubble gum 08...

Hi KathyM, I believe that the new colors for 2008 will available in all styles (I also read in one thread that there will be one new style). As for Magenta, this color is intoduced back in 2005, that year has many most wanted colors such as BG Pink, Magenta, etc. Since the Magenta is sooo famous and I guess that many people keep talking about it and the demand is simply there, so Balenciaga redone this color again under 'Limited Edition', which you need to pre order it and they will charged you in advance. Unfortunately this LE Magenta 2007 only available in City style (although you have the choices of hardwares in Regular, gold or silver). Although they probably won't take pre order anymore (but you might want to double check), but the delivery of this Limited Ed Magenta has caused some problems because there was a huge delay and lack of communication from Bal NY to buyers. I am one of the person who did the pre order and still frustrated because I still have not received my bag yet. God knows when.