which color to choose

cupcake9924

Sep 4, 2007
im getting ready to buy my first chloe and i found two great ones on ebay already had them authenticated now i just need to decided which one the first is tan and the second is khaki/olive and i was wondering which one you would choose for the fall season

thanks so much

sarah

P.s all feedback is greatly appreciated

just three more questions... sorry i really am a novice at chloe bags

1. is the khaki/olive a nice color for like everyday use?

2. is it true that the 2005 paddys leather is alot softer and nicer then the later one?

3. And the tan paddy is a bowling paddy it seems to be larger than the medium size

thanks

just three more questions... sorry i really am a novice at chloe bags

1. is the khaki/olive a nice color for like everyday use?

2. is it true that the 2005 paddys leather is alot softer and nicer then the later one?

3. And the tan paddy is a bowling paddy it seems to be larger than the medium size

thanks

the leather on 2005 paddies is the very best, i bought the tan as shown above and even though its pre loved its 10 times better then the leather on my mousse!
i fine anything bigger than a normal paddy is to big! they are quite large.

cupcake - I saw both auctions and say without a doubt the OLIVE/KHAKI is my favorite, handsdown... the color is beautiful! The tan is great too, you really can't go wrong, but in my opinion the Olive is a deep rich warm color that you will LOVE!

Oooo this is a difficult one because it comes down to personal taste in the end. But for what it's worth, I would go for the tan because I think the colour is more versatile for a first Chloe (my first Paddie was Whiskey).