LB bowler who? pics of replacement!!

ldldb

I roam there4 I am
O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
so remember my recent disappointment with the grey LB bowler ( http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/pics-my-new-but-dented-lady-braid-bowler-179992-3.html#post3830878 )? i get back and there is somethin' SMOKIN from my sweet Saks SA:

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

goodness me, i so do NOT have a clutch life but i have a certain weakness for all bags that used to creep or crawl or slither. this bronze (did i also say i have an addiction to all things bronze and grey?) python is so fragile and delicious that i do not know what to do with myself. it will be a pain in the *** to maintain but i'm just :drool::drool: so much i can barely type this post.

OH!!

MY!!

GOSH!!!!

:drool:
That and the flap are my grail! LOVE it!!!!!:love:
Pretty sure I'd have splurged on it over my black caviar clutch if my SA had one at that moment!

Larkie...is beautiful...so chic!!!! Congrats:yahoo:....so are you going to get another bowler?

i think my breakup with the bowler is final :crybaby:. i am curious if there are other styles in the LB collection since i am rather keen on the leather...just this particular style won't work for me.

OMG - Totally TDF! I can just imagine the feel of it.
As always...Congrats on your new purchase. Maybe you could wear it with your Chanel dress instead of using your Leo bag?

Gorgeous bag! But is python really hard to maintain? I had a python bag from 20 years ago, the scales have gotten a bit dry, but I never babied it, and used it quite a lot. It never ripped or gave me a problem. I think python is tough. I love your clutch, I think you'd have it forever, the python should be fine.