Baggy and inside pocket!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Anyone else, does the inside pocket drive you nuts ?

OMG this is the only thing I hate about this bag. I dont use the pocket so its not been stretched because of that. Every time I try and stuff my wallet in without really paying attention it just get stuck on the pocket. The pocket hangs open and is just in the way.

I'm not sure if its the lining that has to do with it. I dont use the pocket in the denim speedy either but it has a wide zipper opening so I dont know if that is the issue. I know its the same lining as the Mc speedy and my pocket in that doesnt have this issue. But then again until no long ago I alway had a purseket in there and never used that inside pocket either.

UH oh, it doesn't bother me at all. I use the cell phone pocket.... Don't let it bother you so bad that you want to get rid of it. It is a great bag!

I agree with you....it drives me a little batty too. I have put that bag away (as much as I love it) for a while. I have to change bags for the season.

The denim baggy GM has a HUGE wall pocket.....IMO, they could have constructed it better....hmmm like with an actual cell phone slot and a smaller pocket.....

You're not the only one. I deal with it because I love the bag.

Hmm.. I don't have one, but I'm feeling your pain. This just sounds incredibly frustrating. I'd get a couple of those tiny tiny safety pins and pin it shut.. the holes would be tiny and would never show once you unpin it again.