in being very quick visit to H resulted very VERY BAD

Mree43

Bag Lovah
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
This morning my mom called me and asked me if I would like to go to Hermes with her at lunchtime. I quickly reaarranged my schedule to go meet her. I love to go to Hermes with my mom. She is crazy into handbags like me. We were only there for about 30 minutes but it resulted in me ordering TWO NEW BAGS!!! The bags I wanted were not in so they were going to get them from another store. Well, one was in but I wanted to see it in another color before I made my decision. I'm so excited!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

I can't wait for them to get here so I can post a TON of pictures.

Thank you everyone for enabling me and having so much knowledge. My mom was quite impressed that I knew the names of the colors and the bags. :yes:

*Sorry for the bad title, My excitement got the best of me.

Thanks Rose, Tokyogirl, Eliselady, Oregonfanlisa, Pazt, Moviegirl325,l Laraluicine and Sus.

Pazt-They are suppose to be here by next week but I won't be in town. I'm going to Vegas for my Twin trip.

Moviegirl325-I shouldn't make you wait. That isn't very nice of me nor is it good for the baby.

Hints? Ok, it's not a Birkin or a Kelly. Although we did ask about ordering a Kelly...

Anyone wanna guess? It's not nice of me to tease with all of you,is it?