christian louboutin

aslovely

Feb 22, 2007
:sad: I want to buy christian louboutin iowa mary jane patent black shoe but someone said below that it isnt comfortable
should I get it or not??
and the black color is 4 inch heel and green is 3 inch heel..
I have never tried 4 inch heel so I am kinda worrieD!!!!!

Hi,
I'm new here and I LOVE this board. I never knew there were others like me out there.
Just had to get that out.

I have a few of the louboutin maryjanes from last year. They heels are soooper high so (4 inches easily) and I could run a marathon in them. Granted I used to live in a city where 80 year old grandmas wouldn't be caught dead without stillettos and full face makeup. But I love them because they are super sexy without being trasy, the red soles are hot, and I find them pretty comfortable.

After a night of dancing my feet do tend to get tired in them b/c of the extreme high heel, but for every day wear, i've never had a problem.

Only problem I have with them is after repeated wear the sole gets scuffed. It would be the perfect shoe if the red soles were replaceable.:love:

i just ordered the iowa mary janes in nude...the iowa's come in a 70mm heel and a 100mm heel..

avail in patent nude, patent green, patent black, patent red, black leather, tobacco leather - 70 mm

avail in patent black so far i've seen - 100mm

there are also some iowa zeppas that are the same as iowa's but with a platform
BGX01TL_mn.jpg

I have the iowa zeppas which are at least a 5 inch heel and they are probably my most comfortable pair of heels (and I have alot!). Mind you I got them a full size larger than I usually get in louboutins, so the extra room definitely helps with the comfort, and because of the mary jane strap, the shoe doesnt slip off!

I want the Louboutin patent mary janes, like Jessica Alba wore in the September InStyle on pages 213, 222, and 229. There are some different variations, but I want those. Does anyone know where to get them?

P.S. There's a great sale at Saks on Louboutin with free shipping and a free gift!

:smile:

I want the Louboutin patent mary janes, like Jessica Alba wore in the September InStyle on pages 213, 222, and 229. There are some different variations, but I want those. Does anyone know where to get them?

P.S. There's a great sale at Saks on Louboutin with free shipping and a free gift!

:smile:

What's the free gift? My browser has a hard time at that site sometimes.