What bag is this and what about the chain? *pics*

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I'm posting this for leem. She had trouble with the pic. Swanky I started a new thread to show it had pics. Can you delete the old thread?

My SA just emailed me this pic--she is so great! Just wondering if anyone knows the name of the bag? Also, I haven't seen this type of chain irl. I'm not sure if I like the leather interwoven. What do you all think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Melaine.jpg
    Melaine.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 537
That looks like the Modern Chain flap to me. I thought those were sold out? Did they come out with them again for 07? I like it! Kind of rocker-ish but love the chain with the red!

This bag is gorgeous!!! What other colours does it come in? any one have the price and code?

Soni--my SA found it in red, black and gray. She said there were only a few gray left in the system, though. I think it was $1595 or so. I am giving props to her because she is so sweet, so if you are interested call her at Saks at (210) 839-5256--Nancy.

Soni--my SA found it in red, black and gray. She said there were only a few gray left in the system, though. I think it was $1595 or so. I am giving props to her because she is so sweet, so if you are interested call her at Saks at (210) 839-5256--Nancy.

Thanks for the info!!! Gonna check and see if London has it.... :tup::idea: