MJ ladies: watches anyone?

:drool: oh yes, very classy and not too blingy. Are you going to treat yourself?

im just having a hard time rationalizing spending that much on a watch (but i can spend $1200 on a MJ bag...go figure). im going to treat myself, but in order to do so, im going to sell a lot of old things on ebay to make the extra cash. i dont want to clear my savings account.

i like the blingy watches, but i dont think they are as classic looking as that steel watch. plus, i dont know if ill like the blings years from now. :smile:

Good pick there! I think that'll be a nice everyday watch.

I have a Gucci watch. It's matte and shiny steel with diamonds in the place of the numbers.
_5333851.jpg

That Breitling is beautiful! Not too bad of a price either. I am currently wearing a Coach watch that I bought for myself when I graduated college...it isn't doing too bad considering it is 6 years old. I do have my eye on a TAG though, but maybe I should change my mind to a Breitling.:P

I have worn a TAG for 12 years, but just bought this last year and now wear it every day. I love it~ it is so comfortable to wear.

Raymond Weil Tango Diamond Bezel/diamond inlay/mother-of-pearl face.

Love the Breitling. Are you going to get it?

Hi,
I have this watch.
http://cgi.ebay.com/STUNNING-LADIES...ryZ31387QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
I purchased it after graduating from university. It costed me almost 4K AUSD at the time. I regret buying it at first, but after many years of use, I am glad I did. I have not had any problems with it and only replaced the battery twice over the course of 5 years.

I love this watch, when I first saw it in a magazine I tore the page out and stuck in on my fridge as a hint to my hubby. I still haven't got one but it is still on top of my list as a "want" along with a Rado Integral Jubilee.

I have worn a TAG for 12 years, but just bought this last year and now wear it every day. I love it~ it is so comfortable to wear.

Raymond Weil Tango Diamond Bezel/diamond inlay/mother-of-pearl face.

Love the Breitling. Are you going to get it?

oh i will be getting it. eventually. my boyfriend tells me to hold off on purchasing it...which makes me wonder...

cooper, your picture icon kills me - your puppy is SO cute. i know ive told you that before. hah