Chanel Paris Biarritz Tote

My NM had a bunch a few weeks ago, I can give you my SA's info if you like, or I'll be there Friday for a Chanel luncheon and can check for you.

By chance, is this the size that you are looking for? Sorry if I am way off- I am not too familiar with this line. If this is the right bag, Nordy's downtown Seattle had it recently. My SA, Maggie, emailed me this photo and she can answer any questions you may have. Happy Shopping!!!
attachment.php

Does anyone know if bloomies at 59thSt or in SF carries this line? I have $300 in gc that I would rather spend towards this bag instead of going to NM or a boutique. The NM near me doesn't carry chanel (paramus) TIA

Hi.

This is my first post on the site so I am not sure if i am doing it correctly... I live in Australia and have been trying to track down the Chanel Paris Biarritz tote in either silver or black.. the one with the pockets on the side... I have spoken to Chanel and there are none left anywhere....
I am so sad and desperate to find one.. Can anyone please help me??:crybaby: thanks!

I just saw them at Saks in Atlanta, call (404) 261-7234 then ask to be transferred to Chanel handbags, ask for either Priscilla or Eva, I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Saw the totes in black in a couple of Chanel boutiques in Hong Kong, I am not sure if they ship overseas, but if you are interested, you can call and check:

Chanel at THE PENINSULA HOTEL

Phone: (852) 2368 6879

Chanel at CANTON ROAD

Phone: (852) 2735 3220

still available in Hong Kong . call there or drop an email on chanel.com. the rep will forward your mail to the right person and he/she can help to do the transfer, free of charge..