$ estimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagi94109

Aug 29, 2006
hi there,
new to the community here. my sister received this chanel nylon bag as a gift and she doesn't want it, so i'm trying to sell it for her.

i've been looking for hours to find the $ estimate so i can sell on e-bay. can someone please help me with the estimate?

thanks much!!!
-vic

Attachments

• Photo-0108.jpg
    Photo-0108.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 154
I would suggest that you have it authenticated with many more photos up above in the Chanel Shopping forum, Authenticate this Chanel. This is especially important since it was received as a gift, without any proof of purchase from an authorized retailer.

I don't know the bag, but it sure has more "Chanel" markings than I am used to seeing. Like almost an overkill of insignia.

However, I am not that familiar with the sports line.

If it's authentic, I am sure you'll have a good chance to sell it at a discount off the original price, don't be intimated by some of the members here, guess they are just kidding around. :P

hi there,
new to the community here. my sister received this chanel nylon bag as a gift and she doesn't want it, so i'm trying to sell it for her.

i've been looking for hours to find the $ estimate so i can sell on e-bay. can someone please help me with the estimate?

thanks much!!!
-vic

Status
Not open for further replies.