please help me authenticate this botkier

It looks real to me.

My best guess on color is 'concord' from last fall, which was a purple/burgandy. But I wouldn't take the fact that they don't remember the color as a sign that it's fake. Base whether you like the color on the pictures and go for it!:tup:

Actually, I bought something from them (not a bag so I can't comment on bag authenticity) and they were a great seller. Not that that helps with authenticity, but just fyi....

Can anyone help me with this Botkier Bella Clutch? It looks real to me, except I've never heard of the color before. Seller says it's called cognac, but it looks like burgundy in the photo and she agrees that it look like burgundy (not like the pearl cognac I've seen), and I can't find any color like it elsewhere. The closest is cherry.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150157568510&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=005

thanks for any help!

I just wanted to say thank you and I love this forum. My Botkier Bella Clutch arrived and it's so beautiful--soft, supple leather, and the burgundy color is perfect. Thanks for your input and encouragement! :heart: And how encouraging to have such a positive Ebay transaction too!