Violet City RH

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's looking for the Violet CITY in RH?

I have one on hold with an SA. PM me and I'll give you all the information!

first PM gets it!

Thanks to **Shop Princess**, my Violet City RH is being taken down to the shipping dept. and is about to be picked up by Fedex for over night delivery! I responded to this post a second after it was posted, :happydance:. You are sooooooooooooo awesome for taking the time to post this:tup:. Thanks!!!!!!!

Thanks to **Shop Princess**, my Violet City RH is being taken down to the shipping dept. and is about to be picked up by Fedex for over night delivery! I responded to this post a second after it was posted, :happydance:. You are sooooooooooooo awesome for taking the time to post this:tup:. Thanks!!!!!!!

always glad to help! congrats on the new bag and post PIX as soon as you get it!;)

hi shop_princess,

i am desperately looking for Violet City in RH actually :smile: Would you mind giving me the information? thanks.

trophywife77

trophywife77 - i will be returning my violet city bec. I've that I want the VIOLET DAY RH more : ). It's never been out of it's dustbag or the shipping box or taken out... NEVER USED!

i'm going to be returning it on Thursday and if you still want it, i will ask for it to be put on hold so you can have it! let me know!

trophywife77 - i will be returning my violet city bec. I've that I want the VIOLET DAY RH more : ). It's never been out of it's dustbag or the shipping box or taken out... NEVER USED!

i'm going to be returning it on Thursday and if you still want it, i will ask for it to be put on hold so you can have it! let me know!

What is the price of your bag that you are returning?

hi shop_princess,

i am still very much interested in getting this fab bag at any costs. Do you mind me asking when did you purchase this bag? and how are you going to put it on hold for me? thanks !!

I am closing this thread at the OP's request. Please note, if you have questions as to buying this bag, please contact the actual store/sales associate to obtain all relevant information. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.