Fall Winter 2007/2008 The Summary

Just an intersting little tidbit: according to Departures magazine, only 10 examples of the men's crocodille Mini Grimaud will be made (though I don't imagaine it'll be difficult to find one considering the list price of $34,500).

That is too funny, vuittonamour! I don't tell my husband the prices of my LVs anymore. LOL He said he doesn't really want to know so I sure ain't gonna tell him. hehehe

Yay for you for this wonderful birthday present! I waitlisted for the bordeax Mirage Speedy like you --- based on your observations when you went to New York! The bordeaux color has a bit more zing than the black, at least to me anyway!:P

bordeux is going to be hawtttt. lol i am SUCH a burgandy, red girl so this is right up my ally. and will go with my :heart: shoes i got last week :biggrin:

shoe2.png

talked to my SA last night and she says mirage is still on schedule (always these conflicting reports lol) and that the new nimbus is seasonal. so i still have a chance to get one later yay!

spoke to rep today on the phone and she said that they thought it would be here on time but looks to be early to late october now. soi'm banking on sometime in october.

Final October Re-Summary
Check on your waitlist status NOW!

Monogram Motard Alligator Pochette
Available in Perle/Jaune and Vert/Noir
Motard5.jpg
Monomotardpochette.jpg

Price $ 4500

Monogram Motard Alligator Biker
Available in Perle/Jaune and Vert/Noir
Motard3.jpg
9.jpg

Price $ 13500

Monogram Motard Pochette Noir
new5.jpg

Price $ 1800 (£876 UK)
Dimensions 33 x 19 x 6 (inches 12.9 x 7.4 x 2.3)

Monogram Motard Biker
Available in Marron & Noir
Motard4.jpg

^ I think this is the Marron and the light is altering the colour a little
Ribbed1.jpg
Ribbed3.jpg

Price $4000 (£1898 UK)
Dimensions 36 x 25 x 14 (inches 14.1 x 9.8 x 5.5)

New Colour Pink - Monogram Motard to be released Oct.

Monogram Motard Reporter (Pochette)
£935 or US$ 1,800

Also comes in Alligator (purple colour) leather - see attached pic

CONTINUED>>>>>>

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 110
October Continued..

Monogram Trivoli
Permanant
Conflicting info on release of this one but as we know SA's don't always have the most reliable info I'm going with the date on the lookbook pages
MonogramTrivoli.jpg

Monogram Palermo
Permanant
MonoPalermo.jpg

page1.jpg

Attachments

• scan0010.jpg
    scan0010.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 301
The zippy coin purse is cute. Does anyone know if any new vernis coin purses or wallet styles are coming out? I'm trying to decide on small to medium wallet. Right now I'm thinking Ludlow, but something like the zippy coin wallet above would be great...but I want it in pomme!

I see that there is something called "zippy diary wallet" that will be coming out in vernis. Does anyone have any details on this?

elux have them but I didn't get it yet.

Thanks Label Addict, do you know how big Palermo??
It looks good size and $ to me.

Attachments

• 0904nimbuspm.JPG
    0904nimbuspm.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 0904nimbusgm.JPG
    0904nimbusgm.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 91