Name the Characters!

I :heart: this naming of little cuties!! I named little girl sasquatch in Foresta "Honey", because her little face peeking out from behind the tree looks just like my doggie. Her name is Honeybee, but we always call her Honey for short.

What should we call the little smiling tiger? He's my favorite!! I usually just call him "smiling tiger" or "growly" but, I think he's so cute he needs a cuter name.

I love Kupa for the lil spiky turtle!!

Hmmm he reminded me of "Plank" from that cartoon show my sister used to watch.. Plank was a flat piece of wood with a face drawn on.. haha he didnt have antlers though!

I call the standing surfer girl on Spiaggia Nancy, because she looks just like one of my friends who is also a surfer. I also call the little shark surfer boy Jeff, because he looks like my other surfing friend who is blonde and surfs. Guess I'm limited to only naming the surfing characters!! :yes:

cute thread!

My kids call the little black boxer in the Paradiso print "Daddy" because he looks like their dad, who is a boxer. I call him "Tiger", because that's my husband's nickname. My daughter has christened the curly haired boy brushing his teeth Rio, after her brother, who has curly hair and loves to brush his teeth. And of course the little girl wearing the Tokidoki shirt and holding the hand of the yellow monkey is Amaya, after herself.

cute thread!

My kids call the little black boxer in the Paradiso print "Daddy" because he looks like their dad, who is a boxer. I call him "Tiger", because that's my husband's nickname. My daughter has christened the curly haired boy brushing his teeth Rio, after her brother, who has curly hair and loves to brush his teeth. And of course the little girl wearing the Tokidoki shirt and holding the hand of the yellow monkey is Amaya, after herself.

Amaya is such a pretty pretty name!! :love:

I :heart: how everyone calls the characters different things b/c they remind them of different people in their lives. Super adorable!!