Are these CL Simple Pumps? I snoozed & lost

chicbags

O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Late last night I had 37 and 37.5 in my cart.
This morning, of course, the 37's were gone:crybaby:

Is this the Simple Pump?
How does in run in size compared to Miss Cool
& Yoyo Zeppas? Decolettes?
I wear 37 in one & 37.5 in the other.

TIA :heart:

Attachments

• redcl.jpg
    redcl.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 55
  • redcl2.jpg
    redcl2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 47
I have the exact same thing with a shorter heel in black in size 36. I wear a 37 in activas, 37 in decollete zeppa and 868s, and I wear a 36.5 in Yoyo Pumps. Very comfortable and I love them. When I got the 36 they seemed really small but they stretched out a bit so they fit perfectly

thank you ladies! :P
So, they are Simple Pumps?
Barney's doesn't give them a style name.

I think I probably need the 37 then, but since I lost them
I went ahead and ordered the 37.5.
Boo Hoo, :crybaby:what was I thinking last night?
I was tired I guess.

Maybe I'll get a small 37.5 :roflmfao:

Yes they are the simple pumps. I bought my black pair from Barneys back in June. The SAME thing happened to me when I waited a little bit to buy my Chloe bag-it was snatched out of my cart! It's so frustrating!

Let me warn you, the simple pumps run very very true to size. So make sure you buy your actual size otherwise they won't fit.

Late last night I had 37 and 37.5 in my cart.
This morning, of course, the 37's were gone:crybaby:

Is this the Simple Pump?
How does in run in size compared to Miss Cool
& Yoyo Zeppas? Decolettes?
I wear 37 in one & 37.5 in the other.

TIA :heart:

I know they aren't the simples, but I think I saw a pair of red patent decolletes on Bluefly this AM!

I know they aren't the simples, but I think I saw a pair of red patent decolletes on Bluefly this AM!

That red pair seem to pop up occassionally. I think they're a size 6.5 or 5.5 or something really teeny.

There was a pair of decollete zeppa in black that I missed on there. No idea when it showed up as I stalk Bluefly for CL deals, but by the time I saw it, it was gone. It was a size 39 also, which would have fit me for $272!! :crybaby: