I love the Furminator!!!!

la miss

parigote
May 4, 2007
My sister told me about the Furminator about a month ago and I was skeptical. But I luv my kitty. So I bought it and it WORKS!!!

It's a de-shedding tool for pets and it has made my life so much better ... and my allergies. Just thought I would let you guys know. If you have a pet hair problem, the furminator is $40 - $50 and well worth the money!

I agree that they are wonderful - esp for cats. There are some knock-off brands too that do just as good of a job, and are much less expensive (like 8 bucks rather than 50).

hehe. Whenever I use the furminator, I keep wondering how is it possible that there is this much hair on the floor and yet there is still hair on the cat???!!! :confused1:

isnt it the best thing ever? I have had one for over a year. But I learned the hard way and have to use it outside on the cats. fur EVERYWHERE! It just flys. My cats love it.

My cats love to be brushed with it! They both have a lot of hair and shed A LOT. It really helps, I can't belive they've got so much hair that just comes out like that! We like it so much that sometimes we go and brush the neighbors golden retriever with it lol. He loves it too!

i love my furminator too! it is a great tool for getting matted fur out. there is another great pet hair tool, it is a pink squeegee looking thing called Pet Hair Magnet, bought it at a pet store where i got my furminator, this pink one is amazing on furniture, it will pick up pet hair you did not even know you had! really amazing.