My final decision with the Violet color

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I wanted to thank those of you who helped me with my Violet decision.:heart: After days of debating, i finally decided to get the Violet First (my original decision).:yahoo: It is still hard to let go of the SGH Day because it has an awsome leather but i also don't want to get tired of carrying a big Purple bag. So this baby is going back to NM. I think the First is going to be very cute and not overwhelming in the Violet color. I am hoping to have it soon and i will post pics when i get it. :graucho:So thanks again every one especially for those of you who pmd me.:heart:

Good choice, Nanaz:tup: I think violet and the First are a fab combo! Can't wait to see your pics, or are they already posted somewhere??

:smile:
siri girl, the First is not out yet but my name is on the list with Balenciaga.:yahoo: I just spoke to Kim this morning and it should be here soon.:graucho:

Nanaz, great choice, Girl:tup: I like your theory about it not being an overwhelming big purple bag!! You must feel great to have finally come to a decision!!