My two Chloe paddington's are soo soft and smooshy!!

msjenn

The love of my life!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
hey everyone, i just took purse family pictures and I wanted to share pictures of my two paddy's on here.
I have the paddington in creme and the mini square paddington in muscade. i love them both, the leather on paddys is really tdf!!

Attachments

• chloe.JPG
    chloe.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3263.JPG
    IMG_3263.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3264.JPG
    IMG_3264.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 115
I love both of these! And nice to have the different kinds, too for different outfits/events etc.

I have a newbie quest... Is the leather on ALL paddys that smooshy great leather or do they make some that are stiffer? I was just curious cause I like the smooshy effect. (and have only seen 2 paddys in my life so far)

I love both of these! And nice to have the different kinds, too for different outfits/events etc.

I have a newbie quest... Is the leather on ALL paddys that smooshy great leather or do they make some that are stiffer? I was just curious cause I like the smooshy effect. (and have only seen 2 paddys in my life so far)

Paddys from past seasons are typically smooshier than Paddys from this season. So if you find a used Paddy, say from '05 or so, it will probably be softer leather than a Paddy bought in a store from '07.