Tons of new bags of Bluefly.....

Bluefly is the first website I check early in the morning soon as I turn my computer on. They have A LOT of stuff!!!! :tup:

Ladies, you all have to check it out! :graucho:

Uh-oh?!

Balenciaga - Authorized Retailers

Balenciaga NY This is the official website for Balenciaga. While you are not able to purchase the bags online, you can view styles and colors for the current season. You can also contact Bal-NY directly via their contact information. The store does not accept returns (except for damaged merchandise), but offers store credit within 14 days of shipment arrival. List of Authorized International Retailers Traveling to another country, or just unsure where to buy Balenciaga bags in your own country? Here's a list of international Balenciaga retailers with their phone numbers. Aloha Rag This high end boutique located in HI stocks Balenciaga moto bags, and also maintains a waiting list for the next season's colors. While you cannot buy the bags online (must fax in your order), free shipping, ability to make a return (with a restocking fee) and no sales tax makes this an excellent retailer. And Jumpei is one of the best SA's around. Bluefly Recently, Bluefly has had several confirmed FAKE Balenciaga handbags in classique, city classique, and possibly other styles available for sale. When confronted with evidence, Bluefly refused to accept responsibility for the matter, refused to issue a FULL REFUND (i.e., shipping charges were not refunded) and insisted that the bags were authentic.

Shame on you, Bluefly. So Bluefly is definitely NOT an authorized retailer, and I strongly recommend against shopping with them. Browns UK Located in the UK, Browns is a high end department store that also sells Balenciaga moto bags. You cannot buy the bags online through traditional point and click methods (Balenciaga does not allow this for any online shops), there are pictures available of new colors for the season. Cricket DesignerWear This brick and mortar store in Liverpool UK, a favorite among footballer wives/girlfriends, also has Balenciaga bags for sale. Cult Status Australia Located in Australia, this high end boutique carries Balenciaga bags with pictures available of the bags online. Gretta Luxe Although this high end boutique's website does not offer any Balenciaga bags, the brick and mortar store in Wellesley, MA has some stock. So it is a good alternative when the other shops are sold out. Jeffrey's This family run high end shoe boutique (formerly known as Bob Ellis Shoes) located in Atlanta, GA also stocks Balenciaga bags (among other high end designer bags). However, you must complete the purchase offline in accordance with Balenciaga's policies.