chanel shopping in Seattle

lorenzo94580,
I did see some wallets, but unsure if they're camellia wallets... Sorry :biggrin:
I saw pretty lot of beautiful earrings, necklace on the display.. they might have more on the shelves.

HTH :smile:

So I called Nordies Seattle and a very sweet Japanese SA answered. Prolly the one the OP mentioned. Anyway, they did have the med Camellia wallet in black for $545. I think that's the going rate at the other major dept stores, right?

I also inquired about the Cambon black with black CC. She had 2-3 left in the timeless classic size (i think-- not sure. still new to Chanel so I don't know the handbag language yet). Says it's retailing for $1695... as of Nov 1, going to $1925 :crybaby:

boy, I need to work on DH real quick if that's the case! Geesh!

Oh and when I kept saying "camellia" she kept saying back -- and I swear-- "chlamydia" in her sweet Japanese accent. I had a hard time not giggling over the phone whenever she did that....:blush:

Thanks for the information from CherryBlossom (See the threads in Stock in Seattle Nordstrom) . I have ordered the Bubble Quilt Flap Bag in Olive color. The Bubble Quilt Collection has sold out in Hong Kong and the Chanel shop in Hong Kong does not carry this model. I told my SA in Hong Kong Chanel that I have ordered it in Seattle and she is so eager to see my bag when the shipment arrive.

The Padded Envelope bag arrive in the Hong Kong Chanel shop today and it's in grey color. It's so pretty that I am thinking of buying it too.

But I also like the Pocket in the City Bag.

If I can only have 2 bags out of the three, which two will you choose? Chanel lovers, please give me some advice.

Attachments

• Bubble Quilt Flap Bag.JPG
    Bubble Quilt Flap Bag.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Padded Envelope.JPG
    Padded Envelope.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Pocket In The City - Brown Zip Tote.JPG
    Pocket In The City - Brown Zip Tote.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 73
I am looking for this type of Chanel purse.I have attached a picture of it I am not sure what the name is for this type. Might any have a idea where I can find one and what the price would be.

Thank you so much!
~Sweet Chanel~Chanel Purse.jpg

Thanks for the information from CherryBlossom (See the threads in Stock in Seattle Nordstrom) . I have ordered the Bubble Quilt Flap Bag in Olive color. The Bubble Quilt Collection has sold out in Hong Kong and the Chanel shop in Hong Kong does not carry this model. I told my SA in Hong Kong Chanel that I have ordered it in Seattle and she is so eager to see my bag when the shipment arrive.

The Padded Envelope bag arrive in the Hong Kong Chanel shop today and it's in grey color. It's so pretty that I am thinking of buying it too.

If I can only have 2 bags out of the three, which two will you choose? Chanel lovers, please give me some advice.

Hi shopgirl bb,

i would definitely go for bubble quilt flap without any doubts, its an absolutely beautiful bag. Would you mind me asking the price of the bag? i am thinking to get one for myself :yahoo:

The Pocket in the City and the Bubble Quilt Flap gets my vote. The olive color is very nice IRL.

Sweet Chanel - that bag/tote is called the Medallion. I don't know what it retails for now.

I am looking for this type of Chanel purse.I have attached a picture of it I am not sure what the name is for this type. Might any have a idea where I can find one and what the price would be.

Thank you so much!
~Sweet Chanel~View attachment 252129
It's called the medallion tote I think you can find it in any Chanel b or authorized store that sells Chanel-not sure of the price though!Here's a link where you can see several Medallion totes:forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/pictures-of-misc-classic-chanel-pieces-44253-5.html

I would definitely get the Pocket in the City bag! I have this bag in the medium size, and I get the most compliments on this bag. It is so elegant, practical, and durable.

-Stephanie (pond23)

Dark beige bubble quilt bowler ($2575)
Dark beige bubble quilt small flap ($1795)
Dark white / light color - bubble quilt large flap
Black Classic Flap both caviar & Lambskin in various sizes
Black Patent Classic flap (medium size i think)
Beige Classic Flap both caviar & Lambskin
black Reissue with charm & stones (the 7K bag)
black Reissue with c-c-c charm
Black baby cabas
Black with black patent cambon large tote
Black cambon tote
black GST
Black PST
Bordeaux Modern Chain tote (i'm not so sure)
Black with pony hair paris biarritz large tote
black with pony hair paris biarritz small tote
Grey/light grey paris biarritz large tote
Luxury flap in ivory (luxe ligne)
red luxury bowler (luxe ligne)
lots of Sharpey
lots of brooklyn & rock ligne

for further information you can ask for Cecillia or Tomoko (a very nice japanese lady SA)

HTH :smile: