Small/Mini YSL

aliceali

Jan 25, 2007
Personally I think that YSL bags in small size are cute! Can anyone post me more pictures of YSL in small size, small muse and downtown, even from your great collection? :heart:

By the way, any idea of how much a small downtown like those Kylie was carrying costs? Or how much would be a muse in small size?

Attachments

• 9937daf2001123db46249333.jpg
    9937daf2001123db46249333.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 232
  • K_minogue003-712663.jpg
    K_minogue003-712663.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 223
  • YSL.jpg
    YSL.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 252
Personally I think that YSL bags in small size are cute! Can anyone post me more pictures of YSL in small size, small muse and downtown, even from your great collection? :heart:

By the way, any idea of how much a small downtown like those Kylie was carrying costs? Or how much would be a muse in small size?

I am trying to locate a mini muse also. YSL did them last year. This year they only have 3 sizes medium, large & O/S.

I just bought a mini black patent downtown. It is precious. There is only 3 more left in the US, so hurry to a boutique if you want one.

:wtf:~ only three left in the US!! They are really precious then!! I am not in the US, so probably I guess if I want one I would have to like order it in Hong Kong, don't even know if YSL boutique would order it up... :shrugs:
Congrats on your new bag! The mini version is really adorable, I wish YSL could continue with the mini... Few days ago at Hong Kong, I saw the latest collection of the YSL bags for the fall/winter, with the Overseas Bag they do have it in small though. :graucho:

I am trying to locate a mini muse also. YSL did them last year. This year they only have 3 sizes medium, large & O/S.

I just bought a mini black patent downtown. It is precious. There is only 3 more left in the US, so hurry to a boutique if you want one.

Did you get yours already? If so please post pics. Mine was supposed to arrive last week but there was a MAJOR SHIPPING screwup and it will arrive on Wednesday :smile:.

Do you love it in person? How much can it hold?

Did you get yours already? If so please post pics. Mine was supposed to arrive last week but there was a MAJOR SHIPPING screwup and it will arrive on Wednesday :smile:.

Do you love it in person? How much can it hold?
I aboslutely adore it:love:. I will post some pics later today. I can put in my sunglasses, small wallet, small foldable comb, lipstick, cell phone and car keys. It does not have separate pockets (neither does the muse), just one small pocket which holds the lipstick. I wear a lot of gold jewellery so it goes well.

I aboslutely adore it:love:. I will post some pics later today. I can put in my sunglasses, small wallet, small foldable comb, lipstick, cell phone and car keys. It does not have separate pockets (neither does the muse), just one small pocket which holds the lipstick. I wear a lot of gold jewellery so it goes well.

:yahoo:OMG, I'm soooooooooo glad you got yours and are loving it. Please post pics of it - they will tide me over until I get mine on Wednesday :yes:.

^^^^^ Wooooohoooooooooo :woohoo:. Mine is being overnighted tomorrow as I need it by Wednesday - I'm going on an out of town trip and this baby will get some good use.

Thank you for posting the great pics. I hope you truly are enjoying yours.