College Football: Those Whose Teams Lost...Come and Mourn

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Yea....I'll start...I'm a Notre Dame gal. It's where I go to school...so of course I'm a fan.

I'm not surprised we lost...not a big shocker since we're unrated and we lost so many players.

BUT on the good side...it was great to see Clausen play a couple of series....the kid has an arm! I hope Charlie starts him next week....he's accurate (unlike Demetrius) and better looking than Sharpley (heehee...after staring at Brady for 4 years.....we need equal hotness in our QB LOL)!

Anyhow...come on in those with loser teams (Michigan...where are ya??) and we can all ***** and moan together!!!!

i'm sad about notre dame, too. we're a catholic family and we were raised to be a notre dame family, through and through. i'm sad i didn't go there, even for a year, like i wanted to, but i was meant to go elsewhere.

i miss brady quinn...sighhhh.

and then losing to gt... sigh. boo hiss to georgia.

it was more a generality of boo hiss to the state. georgia isn't "home" to me, kwim?

i agree with megs- go buckeyes!

then go back where you came from honey!

GO DAWGS and i LOVE Georgia, both the school and the state! it IS my home, so be careful talkin' crap about other people's homes, KWIM?

haha. if i could back there anytime soon, i certainly would.

but no crap talking. (i've done no more than anybody else does...so, i don't know).

Yeah, it was a rough weekend to be a Wolverine lots of :cursing:and :crybaby:this weekend. I'm still in shock.

I'm a Spartan alumna, so this was a :yahoo:weekend for me! Still trying to absorb that App. State took down the Wolverines in the Big House. Just teasing--MSU football is nothing to brag about usually.

LOL boxer!!!! I have a feeling I'll be visiting this thread often!
I miss Brady too!! But Jimmy Clausen is kinda cute LOL

Boxermom: In 3 weeks you guys will be here at ND :smile: We haven't beaten you guys at home in like 10 years UGH!