New Coach Test Bag

disney16

Sofa King Delicious
O.G.
May 26, 2006
I saw the new pilot/test bag that the Dillards in NorthPark Mall (Dallas) is testing.

It was a tote bag and it was the same material as the Burberry Nova Check or those Dooney IT bags. It was brown signature and red and it had the Carriage symbol that you see on the Bleeker bags, but it was in red and stamped in the upper middle part of the bag. The stamped Carriage symbol was also very large. The tag on the bag was orange and white. It reminded me of the vintage Gucci totebags and I really did not care for this bag. IMO it was really ugly. I was going to sneak and take a picture but the section is very small and the bags were right in the front. I did get the seriel numbers but they are not in the drilldown.

11350 and 113531

They are also coming out with a coated canvas bag as well, evidently a few are out and about somewhere. They were talking about it at my Coach store yesterday.

And Dillards has a raisin swingpack and a raisin wristlet out as well. Didnt like either, saw those yesterday too.

They are also coming out with a coated canvas bag as well, evidently a few are out and about somewhere. They were talking about it at my Coach store yesterday.

And Dillards has a raisin swingpack and a raisin wristlet out as well. Didnt like either, saw those yesterday too.

A coated canvas bag!! I love the idea of this. Can't wait to see it. I have a coated Kate Spade Baby Bag and a Coated Dooney and Bourke. I love both. They are so easy to keep clean. I can't wait!!!