I tried on the black neo cabby GM today

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
I have been lusting after the MM but the boutique only had the GM so I tried it on to see if I liked the colour on me. (I didn't like the blue denim at all.) So... I am officially on the fence about this bag. The GM was too big for my liking and the shoulder strap wasn't long enough to be worn comfortably in messenger-style. A woman who was much smaller than me also tried it on and it was also too short for her to wear that way. So now I don't know if I should save for the MM. Sigh. This was the only piece I liked from the F/W collection too. :confused1:

Oh ok. BTW, I went inside Tiffanys for the first time on Thursday but didn't see any Twillys anywhere!

Is that your pet bunny in your avatar? Are you finished summer school at UVic?

I love mine! I didn't like the blue at first either, but it is starting to grow on me a little. Keep saving, you may LOVE it! I don't even use the strap, I put the handles on my shoulder.

Oh ok. BTW, I went inside Tiffanys for the first time on Thursday but didn't see any Twillys anywhere!

Is that your pet bunny in your avatar? Are you finished summer school at UVic?

I had to SO the twilly because no one knew what I was talking about.
Yes, that is my bunny Evander!
I'm done summer school, thank god!

I will definitely keep saving and I will definitely try the MM in black when it comes in. I just really hope this bag isn't totally limited, otherwise I may not be able to save fast enough to get it! I think the GM is "boxier" than the MM so maybe that's why I didn't like it as much? It didn't help that the new Holt's mag has a huge spread on It-bags and the black GM neo cabby occupies a huge last page of it all!