Tokidoki for Onitsuka Tiger

I like the Toki scene on the website. I'm hoping the shoes will be cool looking something geared more to adults. I thought the foranina shoes were kind of teeny bopper looking.

I love the tiger.

I absolutely looooooooooove the tokidoki Onitsuka tiger!!! I think it's become one of my all-time favorite tokidoki characters!! I want a cute scoop or boat neck shirt with that tiger on it!!

I know there was a t-shirt a few weeks ago on ebay. The one Simone was wearing. I wanted that t-shirt but the last time I checked it was going for over $50 too much for me. I wonder what the final bid on it was.

Yeah, but those shirts are regular T's... I don't do well with regular T necklines. They feel like they're choking me. And regular T's make girls with big boobages look fat, IMO, because it doesn't fit from under the boobs and it makes me look pregnant because it just hangs off.

Yeah, but those shirts are regular T's... I don't do well with regular T necklines. They feel like they're choking me. And regular T's make girls with big boobages look fat, IMO, because it doesn't fit from under the boobs and it makes me look pregnant because it just hangs off.

You know funny thing I feel the same way about mens t-shirts. I feel like the crewneck part is choking me. I have to go with the mens tees because the womens are too tight fitting and run small. I'm thinking about doing some t-shirt surgery by cutting off the crewneck part make it more feminine like a boatneck somehow.

You know funny thing I feel the same way about mens t-shirts. I feel like the crewneck part is choking me. I have to go with the mens tees because the womens are too tight fitting and run small. I'm thinking about doing some t-shirt surgery by cutting off the crewneck part make it more feminine like a boatneck somehow.

I totally cut all my tshirts. I love the designs but also feel choked all the time. My DH always teases me and whenever he buys me a shirt, he hands me the scissors too! :roflmfao: