Sergent Bag

Already available. Even my store, which is SLOW at receiving EVERYTHING, got two already. They've been out for awhile but weren't allowed to display them (don't ask why) until recently.

saw one in atlantic city, perhaps they have it. call there if 866 can't locate one for you. i have the prefall catalog but can't seem to find the price list. sorry :sad:

I saw both sizes in Vegas (Caesar's Palace Forum shop). Since I was only driving through, I asked the SA if they are available in all stores. She said there should be at least one in every store but only available this Fall/Winter. I am so in love with the PM and that is $2250 when I was there on Tuesday. Forgot to ask for price on the bigger one though. Sorry!

I saw both sizes in Vegas (Caesar's Palace Forum shop). Since I was only driving through, I asked the SA if they are available in all stores. She said there should be at least one in every store but only available this Fall/Winter. I am so in love with the PM and that is $2250 when I was there on Tuesday. Forgot to ask for price on the bigger one though. Sorry!
Thanks so much I too am in love with the PM Bag:yes: