What kind of watch would you buy?

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
I am in the market for a watch, I had a ladies Rolex Datejust that was stolen a few months ago out of my car (i know i know, STUPID!!) I am just not getting past that and I am back in the market for a new one.. This would be my everyday watch so I am looking for something practical. Nothing yellow gold, I dont wear yellow gold atall. I am on a tighter budget this time. i dont really want to spend anymore then like $400 :crybaby: I know.. thats not alot for a watch.. Any ideas? Please help!! Im at a loss here

I'm a college student so I was put under a budget against my will. I want one of the Chanel J12 but thats essentially my tuition so I could only afford a watch under $500. I got this Burberry one recently for $425 with tax and I love it :biggrin:

pBUR-2234787t251x309.jpg

The $400 budget is quite tight. I think Armani & Dior Malice watches would be a great alternative. I don't know how old you are now but I have a burberry watch too. It spells of Burberry but it looks teenie (in my thought).

Attachments

• 7f_1.jpg
    7f_1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 77
I am 25, Like I said I had a datejust but it was stolen and im not really comfortable spending that much on another watch right now after that happened. I just want something nice but that wont be as aweful it something happens to it

The $400 budget is quite tight. I think Armani & Dior Malice watches would be a great alternative. I don't know how old you are now but I have a burberry watch too. It spells of Burberry but it looks teenie (in my thought).
That's very cute!! But I carry a BB bag as well so I'd have to have it match and mines the novacheck equestrian (spelling?) design. I don't remember seeing a matching strap when I went last week. :sad: