PLEASE vote on which bbag you like best from my shared collection for this fall

Aug 28, 2007
HI Gals,

I LOVE your threads... here is my situation..my gf and I share bags. She lives in another state..so I need your help in picking which bag I should use for this fall and why. Of course there might be the option of me snagging my paw paw on the new fall color, for now...help me pick PLEASE

Attachments

• bbag2.jpg
    bbag2.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 378
  • bbag3.jpg
    bbag3.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 120
  • bag4.jpg
    bag4.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 97
i love the first one! i'm also partial to red bbags soo.. :smile:
attachment.php

^I think I'm colorblind :Push:...I thought that was rose!
I think all are pretty, but imo, I think the middle bag (cafe?) would make a good fall bag. :yes:
It's a great neutral tone, and would go with everything you wear. But, on the other hand, if your wardrobe already consists of a lot of neutrals, then the 1st or 3rd (ocean?) could provide the "pop" to complete your outfit. Good luck w/your decision!! :tup:

^I think I'm colorblind :Push:...I thought that was rose!
I think all are pretty, but imo, I think the middle bag (cafe?) would make a good fall bag. :yes:
It's a great neutral tone, and would go with everything you wear. But, on the other hand, if your wardrobe already consists of a lot of neutrals, then the 1st or 3rd (ocean?) could provide the "pop" to complete your outfit. Good luck w/your decision!! :tup:

hehe sorry i'm probably the bal-color blind one. you're right, it is rose.. :smile: