is it too early to start

I've never heard of a No-Dark-Bag-Before-Labor-Day rule. Then again, I live on the east coast, where black is a year round staple. I say carry whatever you want! :yes:

I am a BIG fan of chocolate brown! I could not wait! I wore all chocolate tonight to a cocktail party. Chocolate brown LT sandals (high heel) and chocolate brown Tods bag.

I will wait a bit before I break out my chocolate brown SUEDE Lambertson Truex. Maybe October, I love that bag!

hihi i know what you mean i always feel in summer i ought to use more light colours. personally i have been waiting for 1st seotember to start using black tights again :smile: it's definitely autumn now

I've waited also but maybe it's because I've spent a lot of time at the beach this summer and I've enjoyed carrying all my beach colored bags. When I get home though I'm getting a few darker bags out. I can't wait.

i sort of agree with you ...i haven't worn my chocolate or black all summmer just the lighter browns/tans whites and white/black prints..
think i will wait til ACTUAL summer ends sept 21 to bring out the real FALL type colors etc...anyway will be in carib til sept 21 so will have lights there too and totes...
see you late sept with tons of black and brown patent wow can't wait
my new elliott lucca i CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR...wearing THIS ONE the DAY i get back to work from vacation! oct 1!! can't wait
699818_fpx.tif