say HI and BYE to GIGI!!

Nov 1, 2005
As quickly as she was here, she's now gone...

I bought a Clay Gigi literally a week ago...our store only got TWO so you know I had to have one! gorgeous bag, perfect size, great color everything!! :drool:

so why did i take it back today??:confused1:

it kept falling off my shoulders...i just couldn't take it. as much as i loved it it's not worth adjusting a million times.:crybaby:

but all hope isn't lost...I ordered something else....

GUESS WHAT I GOT?!?!?

well...you're gonna have to wait until TUESDAY for the new family member's arrival..........:graucho:

So say hi and bye to my Gigi:

gigigone.jpg

she will be missed!

I bet you bought the legacy shoulder bag in Clay???????? HMMMMMMM...you are keeping us guessing!!! Anyway, hi and bye to your pretty Gigi and I cant wait to hear what you got in her place!!!!!

so sorry the gigi kept falling off your shoulder. yea i wouldn't keep her in that case. bye gigi! hope you go to someone else who will take good care of you! *waves*

what did you get?!?!? aaah, i cannot wait to see pics!

I love this bag so much!!! I am still torn between spending a crap load of money on Lily or instead getting the clay Gigi plus a few more jewlery pieces during PCE. I literally had a dream about it last night...isn't that crazy!!!

Can't wait to see what you got!!

I love this bag so much!!! I am still torn between spending a crap load of money on Lily or instead getting the clay Gigi plus a few more jewlery pieces during PCE. I literally had a dream about it last night...isn't that crazy!!!

Can't wait to see what you got!!

You should get the GiGi and more jewelry!!! Lily is nice but SO overpriced. IMO.......

hmm. maybe i WON'T get a gigi after all... i'm assuming it's the same sort of slippage issues as the slim tote (which is returned). but this is a hot bag...