CL Bruges Question???

TXGAGIRL

Mar 13, 2007
I'm sure I already know the answer to this but is there any chance these come in 3 inches or lower? They are so hot but lord, I would probably kill myself if they were any higher than 3 inches. I want a black pair of CL for my work wardrobe. They need to be comfortable though. Any suggestions?:idea:

I don't believe the bruges come in 3 inches or less. The platform is about 1/2 an inch though as I recall.

I used to really want a pair of them, but I'd prefer to have the decollete zeppa in black patent or the gwenissima in black or gray.

I don't believe the bruges come in 3 inches or less. The platform is about 1/2 an inch though as I recall.

I used to really want a pair of them, but I'd prefer to have the decollete zeppa in black patent or the gwenissima in black or gray.

A girl can dream I guess. Do you have any pictures of the ones you mentioned? I'd love to see pics.

I think the bruges only come in the regular 4 1/2" But I have to tell you they're comfortable because of the platform. I find them more comfortable than my 3 1/2" pumps. They may not be for the office, but they're for going out. I really recommend them.

u could always go for a pair of miss ticks. I have miss ticks in blk and they rock but mine are without a platform. These ones are available at the Horatio St location if ur interested here's the number (212) 255 1910 make sure u ask for Elizabeth.

MissTickZeppa_kid_brn.JPG

TXGAGIRL..here you go!

Decollete Zeppa :
9596_1.JPG

Gwenissima :
8f7c_2.JPG

To date "Bruges" only comes in that 4.25-4.5" inch version (heel height is actually slightly higher for larger sizes....it's "graduated"), with an approx. 0.5-inch platform. BUT those "Miss Tick" pumps are quite similar in style and very, very comfortable ("Miss Tick" comes in the platform-less version and a platform version).

^^^Foxy, have you ever thought about writing a tell all guide to Louboutins??? You could include sizing tips and what shoes came in what styles, colors, and prints. I would totally buy it!!! LOL

There is a yoyo with a 3" heel. Here is a link to a pair on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Christian-Loubo...7392438QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63889QQcmdZViewItem

You could also do the decoltissimo in a 85 mm (go to www.netaporter.com and you can see some options). I have them in 100 mm and they are great.

The simple pump is also an option. These are suede, but just to give you an idea:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...408474395222441&bmUID=1188522461088&ev19=1:15

The yoyo are hot...I'll have to look into those on Saturday. I just love the look of the platform and they seem to be more comfortable on my feet, along with a wedge shoe. I just want a simple black leather shoe...not patent leather though. Thanks for all the help...I'm going to start my search now. Let me know if you have any other suggestions. I appreciate all the help.