Spy: Petrol vs Navy!!

They are both so gorgeous and really quite different in my opinion... if I could have one, I would pick petrol because I tend to like the really unique colors. But I sure wouldn't say no to a blueberry!

I'm not very helpful, am I?:P

I have baby spies in petrol & blueberry -- I couldn't decide :nuts:! But now after much pondering, I would say Petrol is my favorite. I like the blueberry but it is more uniform in color, but petrol has variations in color depth and is more dramatic...just my 2 cents...:Push: I do like how blueberry changes color in the sun. It goes from navy to purple...that is pretty unique.

Petrol is a discontinued color BTW, so they only show up as old stock or resale preowned.

I actually haven't see the petrol in real life. It's on my list of things to do before I die... Hehe. Anyway I reckon the navy/blueberry will become popular if it gets discontinued as well. I think it is a SS 2007 colour. From what I have seen in pics, I think I could grow to love the petrol as well, but as baglady said, it'll be harder to find them. Esp in new condition. It's possible, but you have to be patient.

I personally prefer blueberry just because it does match more especially if you wear denim. All depends on your wardrobe, how many bags in which colors you already have etc.

I like both but haven't seen the petrol. I have the blueberry and I love it. It IS more "normal" than the petrol (not as bright and eye-catching) but that doesn't mean its boring. The color does vary in lighting and looks great!

Here's some blueberry in different lighting

Attachments

• spy 023.jpg
    spy 023.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 102
  • nee 045.jpg
    nee 045.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 97
  • nee 042.jpg
    nee 042.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 84
  • nee 013.jpg