Miss south carolina miss teen USA 2007: The *clever*

Oh this is plastered all over the tv. I laugh until i cry every time I see it. She would have been better off saying "I dont have a smart answer to that" lmao

I feel so bad that everyone everywhere is making fun of her. She's young and just lost her train of thought. I would have been terrified up there. There isnt a person on here who hasnt said something they were totally embarressed about. God I sure have! I think its daily for me! ha. I wish her all the best!

I feel so bad that everyone everywhere is making fun of her. She's young and just lost her train of thought. I would have been terrified up there. There isnt a person on here who hasnt said something they were totally embarressed about. God I sure have! I think its daily for me! ha. I wish her all the best!

I was never anywhere close to being a beauty pageant contestant but I'm SO glad there was no such thing as YOU TUBE when I was her age. whew! Not that I don't have my blonde moments still, hehehe, I'm just glad I'm not immortalized online like that.