mini gaucho

pinknyanko

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Well I own one in brown (not the chocolate)...

Pic of me here wearing it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=212859&d=1183931212

Now the question is.... with the super good price on Diabro.net ($433) should I get a white one (and maybe get rid of the brown? I really fell in love with the white one first in February when I was at the Vegas Dior shop. I bought the brown at a good price as well... ). I also own a medium sized gaucho in red, and there's no way I need 3 of the same style of bag.

I see the black is also the same price =X I guess black is more 'practical.' Geez I really am crazy.

Ideas? Opinions? Am I just silly? Or just a BCBG (bag crazy bad girl) as my bf calls me? :/

Well I own one in brown (not the chocolate)...

Pic of me here wearing it:

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=212859&d=1183931212

Now the question is.... with the super good price on Diabro.net ($433) should I get a white one (and maybe get rid of the brown? I really fell in love with the white one first in February when I was at the Vegas Dior shop. I bought the brown at a good price as well... ). I also own a medium sized gaucho in red, and there's no way I need 3 of the same style of bag.

I see the black is also the same price =X I guess black is more 'practical.' Geez I really am crazy.

Ideas? Opinions? Am I just silly? Or just a BCBG (bag crazy bad girl) as my bf calls me? :/
I ordered the argent, think I may have got one of the last ones :P.

I would definitely take advantage of the super prices, I was really happy with the whole purchase process from them.

I think it depends on your wardrobe too, would white or black be more suitable than brown with the colours you like to wear. If so go for it :yes:

Speaking of balenciaga, picked up a magenta mini classique. Hoping I stop at one :smile:

Sorry to go slightly off topic, I will be quiet now :graucho:

i was watching that auction!:ninja: but got magenta work recently and couldnt justify getting this one as well...

:back2topic: black might be more practical...but off white is so much more BEAUTIFUL ! :okay:

i was watching that auction!:ninja: but got magenta work recently and couldnt justify getting this one as well...

:back2topic: black might be more practical...but off white is so much more BEAUTIFUL ! :okay:
Couldn't resist, it was such a cutie.

Thought I had better remove the pic, knowing my luck I'd get sued for copyright :wtf:

yes ^^; you are so evil! :smile:

i decided this is a gift to myself for my bday next month LOL (and i hope to 'earn' it by securing a job i like more... not like i am jobless atm, i just dont like what i do teehee :P)

I checked today and white & black have gone .. lucky I ordered the black yesterday but I was tempted to get the white one too cuz the price just damn crazy...

I checked today and white & black have gone .. lucky I ordered the black yesterday but I was tempted to get the white one too cuz the price just damn crazy...

Oh yeah?! Which one, the regular gaucho mini or the shoulder one? I also ordered the black shoulder mini, yesterday. I was fed up to search for a deal on ebay, despite of all the efforts ultimatechic made to help me.

BTW, thanks ultimate, you deserve the title of the tPF squad leader of gaucho's purchasers on Diabro :king:

.... and please, be indulgent with my english. I'm trying to do my best :yes:

Oh yeah?! Which one, the regular gaucho mini or the shoulder one? I also ordered the black shoulder mini, yesterday. I was fed up to search for a deal on ebay, despite of all the efforts ultimatechic made to help me.

BTW, thanks ultimate, you deserve the title of the tPF squad leader of gaucho's purchasers on Diabro :king:

.... and please, be indulgent with my english. I'm trying to do my best :yes:

Awww :blush:

You and LaMissy probably sold them out ;)

I had waited and waited for a mini to come up on ebay and the only one I recall seeing at a reasonable price was the denim :sad: so when I saw the gaucho thread with the reduced price I ordered straight away.

BTW Your english is perfectly fine :yes: