Ok Ladies What Do We Think...??

princessaj0603

Happily Engaged!
Jul 2, 2007
Hello Fellow Obessors,
After recently buying probably too many higher end bags lately, and buying a condo with my BF, I have decided that I need to calm down just a little. SO I have been searching through bluefly to find less expensive purses that I can satisfy my cravings with. I have found some really cute ones that I am really wanting, but I need some help narrowing down the search.

Let's hear your feedback Ladies (and gents!)

P.S. I need a good fall bag that is $100-$250 if you want to give your own thoughts...

1. BCBG Black Leather Montana Bag:

2. Via Spiga Olive 'Marietta' Bag

3. Hype 'Croisette' Large tote

4. Hype 'Carmo' Leather

Thanks in advance!!

I really love the Marietta and the Carmo bag although I am personally not crazy about the Marietta simply because of the color...but the Carmo seems to have more of a personality. As for the Montana and Croisette, it reminds me a little too much of something you would carry onto a plane. Good luck deciding!

Yeah I LOVE the Carmo and I have had my eyes on it for a while, the color is fab! The Marietta is a great bag too, but I was thinking that the color might be hard to coordinate with an outfit...I don't know I am torn!!

Oh my ladies...everyone like each one!!!

Ok I was thinking I might go with the carmo...i am just in love with the color and have been in love with the bag since I saw it..

But does anyone want to give any other comments? :shrugs:

I like the Carmo :tup: I like the shape, size and color. My second choice would be the Montana, third the Marietta(though not that color), and fourth would be the Hype bag. I actually don't like the Hype bag at all. I think the small handles look awkward on a bag that size.