Black MC Cozy or Batignolles Regular?

Which to get?

• Black MC Cozy

• Batignolles Regular

Results are only viewable after voting.

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
As you may know, I've been in search for a black cozy in the colour combo that I want (lots of pink and purple) forever.

I did a charge-send for one in Montreal which was said to have lots of pink and purple. My SA called me yesterday to tell me it had arrived and I found out that the colour combo isn't any better than the ones at my store. (only one pink LV at the front and one in the back where no one can see, and then 3 green LVs and one blue, no purple)

I guess this just means that the colour combo I want doesn't exist, so should I just settle for this one?

Or should I forget about the Cozy altogether, get the Batignolles Regular instead and never ask about the Cozy again?

I'm heading to LV tommorrow. Help. :sad:

Do you really really really want the Cozy?

I'd pick a bag over an accessory 90% of the time, so I voted for the Batignolles.

Well I wanted a coin purse to use with my Pomme Koala Wallet because the coin compartment in that wallet is quite small.

I did the calculation and I'd have to pay $429.40 more to get the Batignolles.

Hey Arnott - what's the colour combo you want ? I go to the Yorkdale store pretty regularly and I can keep my eyes peeled for you too. :graucho:

And I'd get the accessory, since it's what you REALLY have your heart set on !

well..do you really need another bag? I dunno, I'm not a fan of the batig. regular so my vote for cozy cuz it's sooo darn cute and really useful :smile:

i was just gonna pm you to get an update on the cozy too..lol

Well I wanted a coin purse to use with my Pomme Koala Wallet because the coin compartment in that wallet is quite small.

I did the calculation and I'd have to pay $429.40 more to get the Batignolles.

Sounds like you don't want to dish out the extra $400 to buy the bag. May as well stick with your initial decision then.

Hey Arnott - what's the colour combo you want ? I go to the Yorkdale store pretty regularly and I can keep my eyes peeled for you too. :graucho:

And I'd get the accessory, since it's what you REALLY have your heart set on !

I wanted 2 pink LVs or a pink and a purple LV ON THE FRONT.