What's your best feature(s)?

I'll start. I have a photographic memory, which proved invaluable in college. Physically, I like my eyes. They're green and two different colors (one has more blue in them) and most people remember me because of them.

How cool about your eyes, Rockst@r! Sounds beautiful.

I like that I get along with a lot of different types of people. Physically, I like my eyes (amber brown/green, asian shape, but big because I'm a mutt!) and my Filipina lips (which my bf calls my "poochies" :P)

My best feature is my personality. I've been told I can make anyone feel like their loved. I like my nose (michael jackson has been trying for years to get it-hehe) but most people say I have a beautiful smile, but I don't like my smile too much.

The one I enjoy most is my ability to find and genuinely appreciate the absurd in just about everything.

The most useful is probably the congenital ******** filter, but that one is a double edged sword, and like all swords, should probably be concealed in certain environments, even though it slices through your clothes and sticks out anyway.

I think I'm so friggin' hilarious. I can seriously just sit still and make myself burst out laughing...
:roflmfao: Well it worked for me, too. And I know what you mean. It is hard sometimes in public places, when you find yourself dissolving helplessly in giggles, but you are trying to maintain dignity and decorum so you try to suppress the giggles, and that in itself is pretty funny, so it's a battle lost before it's started, so the other people in the waiting room might as well join you, and then everyone will receive the cardio-vascular benefit, which Science has recently decreed works just as well as exercise.

Um, so why don't I weigh 90 lbs? It must not work quite as well.... Hmm. Let me get back to you on that.