Is it still possible to locate a mirror lockit

Shopalicious

May 28, 2007
hi all...

I am still currently looking for the mirror lockit ... I have to give mine to an auntie that was really close to me cos she fell in love with them ... and she was so nice to me when I was a kid....

I know it has been already out for almost 2 months will there be any possibilities that I could still locate one in stores other than ebay... ??

I am open to either color..

Thanks..

Saw a link a few threads down for a 2nd hand new and used webstie for LV I checked it out and there is a gold mirror lockit and a silver mirror lockit and they looked new to me. The thread is new 2nd hand LV website:yes:

There is one here.

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/i:Auth%20Louis%20Vuitton%20LV%20Monogram%20Miroir%20Lockit%20PM%20GOLD:252852940
interesthing_shop-img600x450-d23.1.jpg

Thank u so much for your reply everyone.. !! I am trying my best to locate one right now.. :sad: sigh I so wish that my aunt told me that she wants it a month earlier so there will still be a higher chance for me to find one from my SA ... !!

I was about to post the same question! I am dying to have one of them! But I have to wait one more month so I can be able to buy it. I hope there are still some left on ebay by then!

I hope you find one soon....
Glad to know people still want them,
if and when I want to sell mine ( i tire easily of bags !!)
Just waiting for the MP to open up, tho.....