Help a newbie out. Thinking of getting a PNY expandable or ...?

francisD

Mar 24, 2007
Done my research in this fine sub-forum and I have come to a conclusion.

ITs either between the Paris New york expandable (is that what its called) or a Chanel expandable Ligne. :heart::heart::heart:

Its just I'm not sure which one would suit me best.

1)Does anyone have comparison pics of the two? Just want to see the size difference.

2) Also, what colors do they come in?

3) And Lastly, is it difficult to find? or is it part of the permanent collection?

Thanks all in advance! you are all stars! :rolleyes:

The PNY Flap is next to impossible to find, there's awesome photos of them both in the Library. They're very similar in size.
Neither are permanent and the PNY is now a couple of years old.

PNY came in black, dark white and bronze {maybe more{?}}
Expandable is available now in red, dark white and black I think, maybe navy?

I posted a photo of my pny flap next to last season's expandable tote in the expandable research thread.

This year's flap also comes in dark brown (as well as red, black and off white). And there are some peach ones from last season still around. I will try to take a photo of my brown from this year next to my pny later today.

I posted a photo of my pny flap next to last season's expandable tote in the expandable research thread.

This year's flap also comes in dark brown (as well as red, black and off white). And there are some peach ones from last season still around. I will try to take a photo of my brown from this year next to my pny later today.

Thanks!!! I really want one.. do you guys think I can still find it?