COLLIER DE CHIEN Bracelet - please explain

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
Hi,
what is the significance of the above named bracelet? It was highlighted as C.D.C. in the NY Times article this past Sunday.
I can figure out what it means as a translation, but was wondering is it a special order? limited at some point? thanks!

There's a good thread about them Gelbergirl but I can't find it - you might like to do a search. Do you know what it is - the leather wrist band with the Medor hardware - v. cool.

That's so funny, Kallie -- this thread with the CDC pics is the best, it does just stick with you. I also love them, they feel perfect for me and you don't need to wear a lot of other jewelry w/ them. Besides, as CB will attest, they can give you special powers, ;).

Here's a thread about them that might be helpful.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/lovin-the-collier-de-chien-bracelets-118440.html

EDIT: Whoa, Mrs. Morris... we're on the same wave length... and I just noticed that we each now have 1,279 posts!!! Where's the Twilight Zone music!!

Did you girls know that the CDC bracelet was created by a client who wanted to walk her dog hands free? So she came up with the CDC bracelet. Your supposed to clip your dog leash to the loop of the bracelet. Cool idea.

Hold on! And the whip!

Oh! Someone at corporate is into some kinky stuff! Wait don't they have a muzzle for the horses too? hahaha! :roflmfao:

(someone needs to lay off the cosmos on a tues.)