Red Hot & Cool Blue..Check out Twiggers' Additions...

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
YAY!!! Two new additions to my family....

First up is a brand new RED HOT 2006 Rouge VIF TWiggy!!! I needed a red bag to replace a couple red LVs I sold and this is perfect! The leather is PERFECT! Not too veiny and so soft! Lovin' it!!!

100_2572.jpg

No flash

100_2573.jpg

And secondly...just arrived today! I think I was lucky to find her at Saks and got a free $150 gift card (YAY)! My very first CITY in Aquamarine! WOW I LOVE this color and this style! I can't wait to wear her out :smile:

100_2574.jpg

100_2575.jpg

The back (the leather is fabulous...so smooth to the touch!!!!)

100_2576.jpg

Now tell me gals...do you think this aqua is too close to '05 Teal? I have teal on my wishlist, but might remove it now! I'll leave the turquoises on as I think they are much darker!

Both bags are gorgeous!!! Wow, you really lucked out finding that aqua!!! I've had both aqua and teal and they are very similar but aqua is a bit more vibrant........jmo, but I'd scratch teal off the list! :tup:

Congrats!!

I think I almost bought that very City: it's beautiful!!! I'm glad she want to a good home ;)

BTW: the 07 Aqua is very very close to the 05 Turq!!! :heart:

Thanks everyone!!!!!! And thanks for the advice on teal vs. aqua! I think I will scratch off teal (phew...one less bag to lust after LOL)!!!

And once I got this red I scratched off all my other reds...but I'm contemplating putting tomato back on! They just seem to be different shades...but now sure how much different! Maybe I could get it in a different style!