Looking for a medium Edith in Rouge- possible?

aerynna

Jun 4, 2007
I just recently fell in love with Chloe. I ADORE the Edith, but don't have one yet because I was thinking a cherry red would be the perfect color. Well, I just found out today that Chloe DID make the Edith in that color, Rouge! I don't know what season this was, though. Do you think it would be possible to still find one of these babies brand new? If so, recs for where? TIA!

I haven't seen the rouge in department stores since they went on final markdown in january. However, I do see some pop up here and there on ebay!

I just recently fell in love with Chloe. I ADORE the Edith, but don't have one yet because I was thinking a cherry red would be the perfect color. Well, I just found out today that Chloe DID make the Edith in that color, Rouge! I don't know what season this was, though. Do you think it would be possible to still find one of these babies brand new? If so, recs for where? TIA!

Aerynna - I returned this rouge Edith at the NM in Short Hills on 7/2/07! http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0737cat8290732cat2760737cat7230736cat12540806

It was sooooo gorgeous and the leather was smooshy unlike 3 other Edith's I returned w/ stiff leather. This rouge Edith was so difficult to part with:crybaby: but I decided to keep my rouge paddy instead.
Keep checking this link! Good luck!

There is a newly listed one on e-bay, you could have it authenticated by tpf. I agree, that color is beautiful, I remember seeing one in NM last year. I ordered the red Edith bowler and loved the color, but sent it back as the bag was bigger than I wanted.