girls guess what i got from coach?

summer 71

O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
black leather carly and hampton embossed leather medium carryall in mahogany with its matchung wallet. now i am still left with a little bit of money and cant decide whether i should get the signature gallery tote or an ergo. girls please help me decide. i will soon post the pics of my new coach additions.

:graucho:OH FUN!!!! Congrats on your new bags!!! :heart: that mahogany carryall! Yum.... For your next bag......I would choose Ergo! Which Ergo are you looking at? OR...wait for those beautiful bleeckers!....yeah, thats what I would do. Enjoy your two new bags and wait for the Bleeckers.. :tup: Don't forget to post pics!! I REALLY want to see that mahogany carryall...

:graucho:OH FUN!!!! Congrats on your new bags!!! :heart: that mahogany carryall! Yum.... For your next bag......I would choose Ergo! Which Ergo are you looking at? OR...wait for those beautiful bleeckers!....yeah, thats what I would do. Enjoy your two new bags and wait for the Bleeckers.. :tup: Don't forget to post pics!! I REALLY want to see that mahogany carryall...
when are the bleeckers coming out?

omg, hamptons carryall!!! aaah, please post pics asap! i love that carryall! i think i'm going to get it in the parchment. i saw it on sunday IRL. it's gorgeous! i saw the red one too, but it didn't really do anything for me. sadly, i didn't get to see the mahogany in person. maybe if i saw pics, that might sway me. for now, i'm dead set on the parchment.

congrats!