Can I have some opinions on the Sienna in creme?

yeah, I thought that too. I saw one that was a little less dirty looking and thought that I may get it just because it was so cheap. ($300). I have seen some that have a greenish tinge, but this one was almost antique-y looking.

I have an ivory Sienna and I love it. (The cream color is different than ivory.) Jade is right though, you need to be careful with it. If you toss your bags around, it's going to show with this one.

The cream and Ivory are very different..IMO the Ivory is a cream colour, the Cream is more a yellowy beige. I had a Cream first and returned it, the colour did nothing for me..

Now the Ivory....:heart:

I have an ivory and a cream, which is more of a beige and leather is different too. Leather on the ivory one is like on the smooth black Siennas. The leather on the cream is like the Metallic Army Sienna.

Gosh, now I'm not sure of the color of mine, ivory or creme? I bought it off eBay and the seller specified ivory in the color specifics, didn't mention it in her description. It's not pebbled, it's more like my black Sienna, but with the lavendar lining. It has a yellow undertone, (when compared to it's bright white dustbag) It's def. not white.
Here's a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250150115750&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

That was a great price! I have seen several different creme colore bags and they seem to vary between yellow-ish and even green-ish. I then saw one at NM and it was more warm and not fugly if you know what I mean. The ivory is pretty close to being white compared.

Is yours on hold at the Saks Off 5th in Mission Valley? I was just there yesterday and saw five cream Siennas. Thinking about going back to pick one up but I'm undecided. :confused1:

:smile:

It is actually at the NM Last Call, but I did see those Siennas and they looked kind of green-ish? Kind of like a weird color so I didn't get one. The salesclerk told me that they are not going to get any more Kooba until they get rid of the Sienna's and Lena's!

I just bought a creme on today and was wondering the same thing. What would you wear with it though. What color clothing. I need some ideas here or I will be on what not to wear. LOL!