MC colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

robomuts

O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
I thought all bags of same kind were excactly the same but I noticed the colours of my Priscilla are in a different sequence then at the picture from e-luxury. I bought my bag in LV-store Antwerpen (Belgium). Maybe every factory has his own pattern. Does anyone know?

This explains a lot!! I knew they were all different but I didn't really get WHY. I want to order an MC Cozy from ELUX but I'm scared I am going to end up with a bad color combo :sad: I used the "live chat" feature to ask them if they can somehow tell me if the colors are more pink/purple or more blue/green BUT they said they can't let me know....so I'll have to wait till I have time to stop into the LV store!

Well apparantly she didn't know.

Just like everyone said, it depends on where it's cut on the canvas. CONGRATS on your bag!
i dont think label addict was being rude. there is a reminder at the top of the forum to do a search before you ask a question and when a question is asked over and over again it gets a bit tiring.

I thought all bags of same kind were excactly the same but I noticed the colours of my Priscilla are in a different sequence then at the picture from e-luxury. I bought my bag in LV-store Antwerpen (Belgium). Maybe every factory has his own pattern. Does anyone know?

Please do a search, this topic has been talked about many times. You might want to refer to the reference section,.

Status
Not open for further replies.