Lesportsac.com Return Policy?

Here you go...I got it off their site! ;)

RETURNS/EXCHANGES: Products can be returned or exchanged at LeSportsac within 30 days of receipt by the customer. Returned merchandise for credit or exchange must include a copy of the receipt and the Return Form. The customer is responsible for cost of shipping to the Returns Department. After inspection of the bag, a credit will be made to the credit card for cost of the returned merchandise only; shipping is non-refundable. For exchanges, a new charge will be made to the credit card for the merchandise only. Exchange items are shipped via UPS Ground at no additional charge to the customer. Store credit may be used to purchase. Products will not be accepted for exchange or credit after 30 days from the original receipt. Store credit may be used to purchase merchandise at participating LeSportsac stores or at www.LeSportsac.com by calling 1-877-397-6597. Store credit is not activated until 24 hours after purchase. Store credit expires one (1) year from date issued.

Please ship returns/exchange to:
LeSportsac
Attention: Returns Department
P.O. Box 400
Highway 1651
Stearns, Kentucky 42647

omg lol, i should order multiple bags of the same style and print, pick one and return the rest >:]

I've done that before....just be warned that LeSportsac charges shipping and they do not refund shipping with a return plus you have to pay return shipping fees and the last time I returned items to them, it took them over 3 weeks to credit my credit card. I ended up having to pay the bill before the credit appeared.

But it can be done as long as you're willing to pay for it and be patient on waiting for the refund.

I've done that before....just be warned that LeSportsac charges shipping and they do not refund shipping with a return plus you have to pay return shipping fees and the last time I returned items to them, it took them over 3 weeks to credit my credit card. I ended up having to pay the bill before the credit appeared.

But it can be done as long as you're willing to pay for it and be patient on waiting for the refund.

Eegads! I think I'll stick with doing this with Nordstroms... so I can return it in person and get credited right away... and with no questions asked.

Eegads! I think I'll stick with doing this with Nordstroms... so I can return it in person and get credited right away... and with no questions asked.

Yeah, that really made me mad:cursing: when I did that looking for my perfect Spiaggia Denaro. I ordered 3 figuring one would be worth keeping. I did keep one, but it wasn't perfect placement by any means. And then it took them forever and a day to credit my account back.

Since then I pre-order through Pulse and just tell Casey what I want on it.

I took a chance blindly ordering the Trasporto Ciao through the website yesterday since the print is smaller and I think I have a good chance of getting what I want on it. By the time I decided I wanted a Ciao in Trasporto, Casey had been sold out. As it is, it looks like the newly ordered Ciao will arrive before my Pulse pre-order for the denaro & campeggio. :rolleyes:

Good to know. I preordered too, but she was out of denaros. Bummer. I think I'm going to wait til pulse gets them in and see how my zucca print placement looks. If not so great I may just order a ciao and denaro from lesportsac.com. I think you're right about the placement on transporto, being spaced out and all. Thanks!!
Yeah, that really made me mad:cursing: when I did that looking for my perfect Spiaggia Denaro. I ordered 3 figuring one would be worth keeping. I did keep one, but it wasn't perfect placement by any means. And then it took them forever and a day to credit my account back.

Since then I pre-order through Pulse and just tell Casey what I want on it.

I took a chance blindly ordering the Trasporto Ciao through the website yesterday since the print is smaller and I think I have a good chance of getting what I want on it. By the time I decided I wanted a Ciao in Trasporto, Casey had been sold out. As it is, it looks like the newly ordered Ciao will arrive before my Pulse pre-order for the denaro & campeggio. :rolleyes: